Monday, August 24, 2009

My Room!

'Ello, chums! I just finished throwing away my storage boxes and decorating my side of the room, so I thought I'd take some photos and post them. Allow me to take you on a tour:
Our room is shaped like a fat L; the first leg consists of the closets and my desk area, the middle is taken up by our beds, and in the second leg is Alex's area and our food area.
Using the remarkably versatile substance known as sticky tack, I put my fan and postcards on display as well as hung up the picture cloth from Kyoto that my sister Heidi gave me. Notice how I have my PS2, PS3, and video games out on display. In case you're tempted, just know that all the individual bedroom doors in the house lock ;) I'm not losing this PS3 too!
This lovely lady is my roommate, Alex, aspiring doctor and noted college athlete. As you can see, her desk is quite the opposite of mine: a live ivy plant, Giovanni the goldfish, and various flower-themed decor. I love the contrast :)
As for our beds, I have the top bunk and yes, that is a coat rack standing next to the window. Stylish yet functional, it's easily our favorite thing in the room.So that's the grand tour. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: